Friday, July 19, 2013

Fun Finds Friday

 Fun Finds yesterday and today....
and old church board..
what do you call these anyway?
100 yard roll of lace, and a cool patio lantern.
 maps from Sunday School classes.
Very old.



 how about an old drinking fountain?
And love the light from  a guys barn.
Any idea what you would call that to look it up?
It is from a hardware restoration store.
 closeup.... thinking about 15" tall? forgot to measure,
and an old scrap book, a boy scout necktie in box,
and..I think the cream ceramic thing is a bed warmer.
It is very thin 'glass' whatever it is, and is from China...
I mean my brother actually brought it over from China...

Hope you have answers to some of my questions.
thanks for coming by.

blessings
barb

5 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Evening Barbara Jean, WOW, what wonderful finds! Love the attendance board and old sink too! What are you asking for the church attendance board? Does it come with the letters and are there more letters? I would be interested in it.....Please e-mail me...krcain@zoomtown.com Thanks, Roxie

Anonymous said...

I like the barn lamp with the nice green patina - sorry, don't know what you'd call it though.......
Regards
Alexander
Jackdaw's Collectibles

HeatherF1 said...

I love the light and maps!

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

What awesome finds you brought home! I'm featuring you tonight at Knick of Time Tuesday! Thanks for sharing at the party Barbara Jean!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Wow, this might be my favorite "haul" yet! LOVE that church sign!! Laurel