Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Treasures

fun new finds for the store.
This wonderful green & rusty wheelbarrow.
this cart my sweet fella made...
I got the wheels, and he added the boards.
This is really cool.
I call them metal hat forms....
cute on a wall, or on a base for display.
How about a red tin?
It is 1 qt size, and the 'lid' slides back and forth.
Anyone know what it is for??

I just sold a little match holder with the same pattern,
then I got this.
Can anyone tell me what this is called so I can look it up??

and last for today, is this Bingo Shaker for Numbers...
and here are the cool square numbers.
I've never seen square before...
has anyone???

all for today
blessings
barb
joining these parties. go look around!!
thanks for hosting ladies. =)

Knick of Time Tuesday

4 comments:

Susan said...

Barbara, you found some awesome neat stuff! I love the Bingo shaker!

She Uses Her Words said...

That little cart is so cute! Good job Scott!
Love the metal hat forms too.
talk soon, xo, Karen

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I wish I could be sure about your sweet red and white tin...maybe it's for flour or sugar? Love those square Bingo tiles and that wonderful homemade cart. Great stuff!!

Unknown said...

I am loving that cool metal hat form! So many display possibilities! The bingo numbers are super fun too! Have a great week Barb! ((HUGS)) Heidi