Wednesday, May 16, 2012

White Wednesday Victorian

 These are two bodice pieces of a Victorian dress.
Not sure of year.....maybe early 1900's.
 Beautiful detail and hand stitched beading.
 This is the beading on the edge.
 And here is a close up of it. It came in two pieces.
 Some beautiful jewelry from my store.
 A new friend, new vendor, and new at making jewelry.

I love her work.
 I make the sacrifice and 'model' her pieces while I am working. =)
 These items are for sale. (very reasonable prices)

(I'll be posting with prices here and on my store blog soon,
or you can let me know if interested in any you see.)
Thanks for hosting White Wednesday Kathleen!!
blessings all
barbara jean

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Barb...the bodice pieces make me swoon you know! You find the most wonderful things EVER!!! I just wish I lived close enough to be able to shop in your wonderful store ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what fabulous pieces and such delicate work. Hugs, Marty

She Uses Her Words said...

Oh Barb, such gorgeous lace! And the jewelry is beautiful. I wonder if she has a 'K' like that 'R'?
Blessings, xo, Karen

Something Special said...

The Victorians sure new how to do things up beautifully and embellished in such a way that is stunning. (those bodice pieces) I love the jewelry too. I am a new follower here and would love it if you would follow me. I am sure that we have lots of the same appreciations for old things.

Little Miss Maggie said...

Vintage lace is always so beautiful. I think it's a lost art now that everything is machine made. Just not the same. Thanks for sharing.