Monday, May 7, 2012

New Treasures and Back from Vacation

 We had a wonderful week of vacation and got home Saturday night.
Two days of playing with kids and grand kids, and 5 days of
shopping shopping, shopping.
Founds lots of treasures which I will show i bits this week.
First. locks. padlocks. lots of them!!
 This little green tin. I mean little. 1 1/2" tall!!!


 some faucet handles and a pulley...... no idea what I will do with them....
Just loved the looks of them.
 some kind of sewing thingy. anyone know what it was for???
And a little card I made......not quite finished.

Thanks for coming by.

blessings
barbara jean

OH! VINTAGE MARKETPLACE THIS WEEKEND
IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA!

4 comments:

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Love those locks Barbara Jean! I have a thing for them and grab them whenever I see them! I know you will be creating some amazing things from your haul!

So glad you had such a good time!

Lou Cinda

Jennifer said...

Fantastic finds! Love the locks and your beautiful card!

Shopgirl said...

Sounds like you had fun...and I like your little treasures, I have no idea what the sewing thing is, but it looks cool!!!Happy Spring, Mary

Charmingdesigns said...

Love all your goodies!!! You always find the best stuff!!!