Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Treasures from a Friend


 I got a sweet package of treasures from my friend
 Sandi, at Wayside Treasures yesterday.
Included in the treasures was this sparkly sign.
A nice reminder, because, Life really is Good,
I just forget it sometimes.
  
Do you see what it is leaned up against??
Yep. The sewing machine I took apart.
Those are the gears inside.
So much fun!!
 And here are all the treasures together.
I've already started reading the book 
and can tell I'm going to LOVE it,
and, it will help me grow.
Always a good thing.
 and look what I saw outside our patio today.
here is a better pic.
 (I managed to open the door without scaring it off.)
It is a squirrel enjoying our bird feeder.
(Which I made years ago.)
Eating out of the rain today.

I'm joining Kathleen for White Wednesday today.
If you love whites and creams, this is the place to go.
Blessings all
barbara jean 

6 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Love that squirrel! Hee Hee! Enjoying himself immensely!

I L O V E the sign! Life is good.

Enjoy your week.

Please ocme vist my Quilt post about a dying little girl. I am trying to get everyone to come over.

Hugs Anne

Candy said...

What a dear friend to send you such a special gift. Bet you were smiling all day.
I've just become your newest follower so please come visit me at PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com and maybe you'll follow back.
Thanks.

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Great gift! And that squirrel is hysterical:) They are aways in so much trouble around here.
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Blessings from Cindy said...

Lovely gifts for a lovely lady!! What a fun surprise finding a squirrel taking a break from the weather! Have a wonderful rest of your week.
Blessings,
Cindy

Unknown said...

That squirrel cracked me up...opps, a pun! So cute! Great shot.

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

What sweet gifts from your friend! Rocky the Squirrel...what a stinker!!!