Monday, September 5, 2011

Kute Kitchen Stuff


 Found this pile of unique kitchen 'stuff'.














Isn't this little egg beater cute?
It is only about 6" tall.
I've never seen a potato masher like this one.
cool huh???? Great holder for a nest. =)










and I think this was some kind of small fryer.
Fist I was going to put hen & chicks in it....
but now I'm thinking....
Crow and nest.
For those who do not know, about this time 
of year I go a little 'crow' crazy!!

So be on the look out for some rather unique pieces coming soon.

 blessings to you all,
barbara jean


3 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love your old kitchen gadgets. Who needs electricity to mash...I can still hear my dad pounding away at the potatoes every night.

Annesphamily said...

I love these little treasures. That egg beater is sweet and the masher! Oh My! What fun you have here. Anne

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Great vintage Kitchen goodies!!

Hugs,
Debbie