Monday, July 18, 2011

Chippy Paint, Purse, and Primer Pages

It's White Wednesday.
Let's see what I found this week.
Love this old shabby peely door knob.

Complete with key.



Old Primer Book Pages
Don't you just love them?


Here is a dress I bought years ago.
It is way too small for me but always thought I
could make something out of it.
So tonight I did.Looks like a skirt doesn't it?
Well it's really just a little purse.
Just big enough for your phone, and drivers license. =)
This was made from the end of one of the long sleeves.
(already cut off in pic of dress).
I can make another one too.
Then I think I will take the skirt off the dress, for me!

Happy White Wednesday!!
Blessings
Barbara jean

Thanks Kathleen for hosting!
White Wednesday



5 comments:

Faye said...

To find a door knob with the key...great find! Love the little bag made out of the dress sleeve.
Happy WW!
Faye

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Barbara Jean ~
I just love love the little
purse that you made!
It is so pretty and sweet!

Crystal said...

I didn't think you could get any better than the doorknob but....comes with key.....awesome!! Love the book pages too...how sweet!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Sweet little purse. You did a great job! I think the door knob is fantastic!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Barbara Jean...great finds! Love those old book pages!!