Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fun Finds Friday

Sometimes I find really cool things,
but have no clue what they are.

But totally cool.
It is cast iron, heavy, and about 9" tall
with that wing nut at the top.


Look at this detail work on the base.

Ye olde string holder.
It can stand or be put on the wall.



Pewter child's mug with engraved ABC's


Gifts from a friend.
She knows I love clock faces,
so thought I would like these to play with too.
Will have to do something creative with them.
They are kind of cool. Rust maybe????


cool... spools for wire.

Better get these cleaned up...

and in the store. =)

blessings
barbara jean

6 comments:

Unknown said...

As always a great selection!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such fun pieces and great find. Love the string holder. Hugs, Marty

She Uses Her Words said...

What a wonderful post Barbara! I love the string holder but most of all I love the child's alphabet cup. I would like to buy that if its available.
xo, Karen

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

HI Barbara, what great finds. I love it when I find something unusual! You found some wonderful things!
Blessings,
Debbie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Barb,
I was just talking about you tonight to a girlfriend who moved to the west coast and telling her how awesome your store is! I love all your treasures--wow!! I am going treasure hunting tomorrow....I did today, but no luck, so I'm hoping to find some neat stuff for my store!
Wishing you a GREAT weekend, my friend!
XO
Cindy

Holly said...

Hi Barbara Jean~
So glad that I visited your place. I enjoyed learning a little about you! Thank you so much for stopping by.
Blessings!
Holly