Friday, December 31, 2010

Black on Black Fun


Fun with Appliques

Take one plain black purse......

And a find of fun black sequined appliques.......

and have some fun.
LOVE this one!
Pictures do not do them justice.

How about two together?
They are way more sparkly and cool than they look here.

How sweet is this with the gold too?


Here are a bunch laying on the purse
so you do not have to look at 10 more pics. =)

And a sweet little pocket.

What's your fave???

Blessings

barbara jean
I'm joining these parties this weekend.

A Little Knick Knack
Punkin Seed Productions

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Neat-I really like the hand one~ Happy New Year!

time worn interiors said...

Great purses! I got some plain old purses I need to work some magic on myself!

Theresa
aka:tot

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I have a thing for hearts so that sweet little heart is my fave. Wishing you and yours a healthy, happy and prosperous new year. Blessings, Tammy

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Barbara,
How beautiful!!! Anna at Frosted Petunias has a brand new party going on and the theme of it each month is purses! You might want to link up! It's at http://frostedpetunias.blogspot.com
She would LOVE your purses too!!!

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!!
XO

2 Dogs said...

Happy New Year! Hugs

She Uses Her Words said...

Hi Barb,
My favorite is the big flower with all the dangly beads! You must have had fun with all these purses!
xo, Karen

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Barb, these are just gorgeous, and my fave is the very last one. so elegant and a great idea! Thanks for linking up with VIF! hope you're having a great week,
big hugs,
Debra