Saturday, September 4, 2010

PLEASE CONTINUE IN PRAYER


I know I just posted this a couple of days ago, but
PLEASE CONTINUE IN PRAYER FOR THIS SWEET FAMILY,
for His Grace, and Strength and Peace in the midst of the storm.
Even more has happened since my first request for prayer for them.
(stil not free to say anything. sorry).

One of our new and dear friends,
Cindy, of I Owe It All To Him
is facing some trials right now.

Will you please join me in praying for her and her family.
I will share more as soon as I can.

Thank you and blessings

barbara jean

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I will continue in prayer. God Bless. Hugs, Marty

Mosaic Magpie said...

I am holding them close as well.
Debbie

Rebecca Nelson said...

Praying right now my friend. We don't need to know what is going on in Cindy's life to lift her up to the Giver of Life. he knows what is taking place. He is enough.

Love to you for being such a faithful friend.

~xoRebecca

She Uses Her Words said...

Will do Barbara!