Monday, January 11, 2010

Vintage, Victorian, and lots of kitchen clutter.


I used an old lace tablecloth to make this Victorian purse.
Guess what??? There is plenty more so I
get lots of second time aorunds out of it. =0)



This old trivet has a 1960 date on the bottom.



How about 3 or more rolling pins.....



And 3 or more kitchen gadget pieces.

I'm joining these gals for Tuesday Memes this week.
Thanks for hosting ladies,
and thank you all for coming by.



Three or More Tuesday



Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara Jean, that's so funny. I just took down my lace window panels. They were beautiful, but certainly dated. I was thinking of all the projects I could do with them, but a lovely little purse wasn't on the list. How very, very clever!!!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

love the little purse, it is so creative, would have never thought to use a lace table cloth.
Thanks for sharing
Molly

Anonymous said...

Barbara Jean, perhaps if you would allow yourself time sleep, you would feel a bit more relaxed (haha) 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030 (shame on me).

The reason you just saw the links was that I was preparing a post which I'm going to store in draft and publish sometime tomorrow.

Why don't you go have a nice cup of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows and a striped shortbread cookie? That always does it for me.

I wish I were there -- I would certainly volunteer to help you!

my home sanctuary said...

Oh wow what cool finds. I love your utensil display gave me an idea for my rolling pin.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a Blessed Day,
Sherry

Maureen said...

Your purse is so sweet. Great idea!

Cottage Rose said...

Such a beautiful purse,, love the Victorian lace.... great job on it...
Have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Unknown said...

adore the purse........very clever! xojana