Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FOUND!!!!

My sweet fella went over to the store
after his Bible Study this morning,
and found my camera!!!!

Of course it was right in plain sight.
I had walked by it a dozen times,
and did not see it.

What is 'funny', is that I came away
from my quiet time this morning,
thinking,
"Lord, I am confident you will bring it back to me"
and
"Wouldn't it be funny if Scott went over
to the shop and found it."



So, when I heard his key in the back door,
I greeted him with excitement, saying,
"You found my camera didn't you!"

What's really great, is in that moment,
the Lord showed me how when we are lost,
and 'find' Him again, how happy He is.
How excited He is!
(I know that is a whole bigger thing,
but hope you get what I'm saying.)

In Zeph. 3:17,
part of it says.
"He will take great delight in you!
He will quiet you with His love.
He will rejoice over you with singing!"


Thanks for your prayers about my camera.
Blessings on you day.

Barbara Jean



5 comments:

The Vintage Vignette said...

So glad you found your camera Barb! I got a kick out of how you said you enjoy your "quiet time" in the morning because you and I are sooo alike! I get up an extra hour early each morning just so I can go sit in the garden with a cup of coffee and just be. It is so soothing to feel the early morning air on my skin and watch the antics of the splashing birds in the fountain. I notice every bug. Every dragonfly. Every new shade of green and it makes me grateful for each new day. I would love to hear how you spend your quiet time as well! :)

Sandi said...

So glad you found your camera Barbara Jean!! I loved how you tied it all to us finding God and how happy He is too!
Blessings~

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I can join the two of you. My quiet time in the morning is such a treasure. I love the tranquility of my swing in my back yard in the morning - I love eating breakfast by myself - I love being able to open my computer with no interuptions - I love having my morning prayers in piece.

Thank you for sharing the prayer in you heart about your lost camera. I know that is why you got it back.


cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com

jeanne said...

Hurray, you have your camera again. We bloggers can NOT be without a camera can we? the Lord is good.

I too love my quiet time and have been an early riser for a very long time to have that time eo start my day right. It was especially important when my five children were small.

Have a blessed day tomorrow and take some pictures!!

Hugs...Jeanne

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm so happy for you sweetie!!! Such wonderful news! You find the best stuff Barb...I always love your found treasures ~ xxoo, Dawn