Thursday, July 16, 2009



Get R Done Friday

It's Get R Done Friday over at Expressly Corgi.

Check out my one project below, then go
over and see what others have done.
Thanks Monica, for hosting!!


OK. Here is my excuse this week.
It's a pretty good one i think.

My back and hip are still bothering me.
I did not even go over one day to work at the store.
Since that is where all my everything crafty is,
just got this one thing done.
Worked on it all afternoon and evening, and love how it turned out.

It is something i have had in my mind for two weeks.
Felt so good to be creating again!!


It started with this,
which turned into this...



And got out all my supplies...


And did *this!





Those are my 'word' rocks.
Something new at the store.
Usually they are just laying around on the doilies next to bird nests,
but wanted to try something new.
And of course, there would be a nest, and music,
and some good old cheesecloth.
Some of my favorite things.

Hope you like it.

*This is listed at my gift shop now.


----------------------------

This is the beginning of a small project for next week.
The other 'thing' in the 'primed' pic,
is for next week too.

OK. Let's scoot onover and se what Moinca ahs done this week.
blessings,
Barbara Jean


15 comments:

Allidink said...

Ah so cute and clever! Love your nests. Those wire things look very intriguing :)

All the best,
Allison

Kammy said...

So Super Dang Cute !!!!!!
I love it !!
Crafty Woman You !
Hugs ~ Kammy

Terry said...

Oh wow...this is lovely! You are so creative!! :0)

LADY JANE said...

Heygirlfriend...Now that you're done with your project...come on over...lol...and bring your paintbrush! Great Project you've got I love it!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

How neat, love the picture grouping, how creative you are.
I need to get off of it and do some creating and join Monica.
Molly

ClassyChassy said...

Beautiful item, Barb! And thanks for joining in the fun again this week - you are a great co-host! I can't wait to see what the other wire baskets will turn into! So exciting!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, Wow, it's very beautiful! Love, love, love your project!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Silver said...

It is absolutely gorgeous. If you have hip and back trouble, get more rest and not be up and about so much ok!

Sorry i was so late in coming to visit you!

love and hugs enclosed-
~Silver

Shopgirl said...

Nature couldn't do this any better. i love the colors, I just think is is lovely. Thank you for coming to see me, I plan to be here on your blog often.
Hugs, Mary

Shopgirl said...

I understand about back and hip pain...take care of you.
Hugs, Mary

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Buonasera Barbara,
I always like the before and after. It looks great. Ciao Rita

ItaJeff said...

They are all cute and lovely. I love your blog, I'm looking forward to pay you a visit on every Saturday to see your beautiful pink pieces..
Happy PS
♥♥Ita

Unknown said...

The dollies are beautiful. I have all of my grandma dollies. She and my great-grandma made most of them. THANKS!!! for sharing. Geri

Anne Fannie said...

I love that nest frame! Very creative! I am going to go check out your store now.
~Ann

Valerianas Studio said...

I love your collage with the nest and the rocks! I also noticed you have a new blog design, the roses are so romantic, it looks beautiful!