Wednesday, June 17, 2009


One Lovely Blog Award



An award!!!

Look what i just received!!!

It's an award from Debra at

shabby chic junk.

She has listed me with 14 other
blogs that she enjoys visiting.

I'm honored to be listed with
such great blogs,
and do hope you will pop over and visit
Shabby Chic Junk
and all the others.


These are 15 of the blogs I love to visit,
and would like to share this honor with.

Each has their own way of sharing great ideas,
beautiful pics, encouraging others,
Hosting events,
and keeping their blogs fresh and new.

Dream in Cream

The Feathered Nest

Diane Knott's Musings

The Apothacary Shop

cieldorage

Miss Gracie's House

Garden Antiques

Alice W

vitating

Vintage Home Lifestyle

Apple Tree Cottage

Happy to Design

A Little Shabby Always Chic


Puppylov

Reinvented

Gypsy Corner

Please be sure to go visit these wonderful blogs,
and you can tell em' I sent ya'. =0)

Blessgins,
Barbar Jean

Oh, be surte to go visit my new blog hsop too. =0))











2 comments:

Allidink said...

Aw thanks Barb! I love your blog too :) It is very lovely all the eye candy you present!

All the best,
Allison

Lisa said...

How very sweet of you! I feel very lucky that you want me to have this award!
Hugs, Lisa